Full Time Otolaryngology Job Montgomery, AL
|ENT Opportunity in AL|
|General ENT opportunity:|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Patient base: Adolescent and non-Adolescent
- Weekday: 1:5 weekday rotation Hospital ER call
- Weekend: 1:10 weekend rotation shared with other community otolaryngologists.
- Teaching opportunities available
- Looking for General ENTs and are also open to someone that has special interests including Facial Plastics.
Looking for multiple ENTs to join help establish a new hospital employed practice. These new Surgeons will participate in the clinic design, equipment selection, and hiring of new staff to support the practice. The clinic is located in the Heart of Alabama and will provide comprehensive diagnosis, trearment, an surgery for ear, nose, and throat conditions for both General and Adolescent patients.
- Competitive salary plus productivity
- Opportunity to become a joint venture share owner of a surgery center and participate in the profitable surgery center distributions
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Malpractice including tail
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- 45 miles to Lake Martin
- 90 minutes to Birmingham
- 2 hours to Atlanta
- 2 hours to Destin, FL
- Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- Regional airport: 10 minutes
- International airport: 1.5 hours
- About the area: Low cost of living, diverse population of 200k, Metro area, and great school systems!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.