Full Time Internal Medicine Job Jacksonville, FL
Outpatient Opportunities in Jacksonville, FL
5 miles to downtown Jacksonville
15 miles to Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatricians to join the team in Jacksonville, FL.
Join a 30 year old, progressive, physician run group specializing in managing the care of a predominately Geriatric population with over 80 offices. The group is growing in Jacksonville.
A leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborative environment, and strive for positive outcomes for their patients. The group's focus is on outcomes, not on volume of patients.
- Physician run organization with peer collaboration
- New patients are scheduled at 40 minute intervals and follow ups are 20 minutes
- On average the daily schedule is less than 20 patients per day
- Balanced work life; Clinic Hours 7:30 5 Monday Friday
- Practice Call Phone call only 1 week every 6 months
- Exclusive focus on complex senior patients
- Small panel size is: 400-500 patients
- Complementary concierge services for your patients:
- On site Specialists
- On site Robotic Digital Pharmacy Services
- Dental Services
- On site Diagnostics
- Up to 90th percentile of MGMA with opportunity of path to Partnership after 1 year
- Based on performance and past experience
- Annual Bonus based on quality measures not RVU's.
- Commencement Bonus
- Student loan Forgiveness
- Retention Bonus
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional satisfaction
- 16 days PTO
- 3 sick days
- 2 floating holidays
- 6 national holidays
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability and Insurance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K and Retirement Plan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.