Hem Onc Opportunities in Southern Oregon
Southern Oregon’s beautiful Rogue Valley
25 miles north of the California border
75 miles from the Pacific Ocean
180 miles to Eugene - home to the Oregon Ducks
Join a Private Hematology/Oncology group covering both Southern Oregon and Northern California with 12 physicians and 8 APP’s.
- Due to the rapid growth in the area they are looking to fill several positions for both physicians and APPs.
- A 75,000 square foot, state of the art, Comprehensive Regional Cancer Center is to be completed in 2021.
- ASCO QOPI-certified
- Group works out of 3 offices and covers one hospital.
- Full-time providers work a 4 day work week
- Call for physicians is ~1:11
Competitive MGMA base salary
Partnership after the first year of employment.
Southern Oregon is an outdoor paradise boasting four mild seasons, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, snow and water skiing and more. Situated 2.5 hours from the Pacific Coast, Crater Lake and the Redwoods. The area has wonderful cultural opportunities as well as more than 30 local wineries and excellent restaurants.
J1 & H1B cap exempt visa candidates are encouraged to apply.