Full Time Geriatrics Job Detroit, MI
Outpatient Opportunities in Detroit
Metro Detroit's largest suburb
15 miles to downtown Detroit
20 miles to Windsor, ON, CA
30 miles to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatricians to join the team in Detroit, MI.
Join a 30 year old, progressive, physician run group specializing in managing the care of a predominately Geriatric population with over 80 offices. The group is growing in Detroit.
A leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborative environment, and strive for positive outcomes for their patients. The group's focus is on outcomes, not on volume of patients.
- Physician run organization with peer collaboration
- New patients are scheduled at 40 minute intervals and follow ups are 20 minutes
- On average the daily schedule is less than 20 patients per day
- Balanced work life; Clinic Hours 7:30 5 Monday Friday
- Practice Call Phone call only 1 week every 6 months
- Exclusive focus on complex senior patients
- Small panel size is: 400-500 patients
- Complementary concierge services for your patients:
- On site Specialists
- On site Robotic Digital Pharmacy Services
- Dental Services
- On site Diagnostics
- Up to 90th percentile of MGMA with opportunity of path to Partnership after 1 year
- Based on performance and past experience
- Annual Bonus based on quality measures not RVU's.
- Commencement Bonus
- Student loan Forgiveness
- Retention Bonus
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional satisfaction
- 16 days PTO
- 3 sick days
- 2 floating holidays
- 6 national holidays
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability and Insurance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K and Retirement Plan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.