Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Atlanta, GA
|Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Atlanta suburb|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Call: 1:3 Inpatient call coverage
- Join a well-established and thriving practice group consisting of 2 Interventional, 4 Non-Invasive, and 1 EP Cardiologist covering 2 locations. Work out of 2 locations just 12 miles apart.
- Hospital cardiac services include: stress testing, ECHO, Nuclear, TEE, PAD net, CPACS, Cardiac Intervention, Cardiac Cath, Permanent Pacemaker, Cardiac PET scan
- Looking for a Physician that has a great commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
This group has been doing Interventional Cardiology since 2006 and at this time opportunity does not offer Cardiothoracic surgery backup on site.
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- CME (5 days and $3,500)
- 40 miles to Atlanta
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort
- University Town
- International airport: 40 minutes
- 10 miles from the 3rd largest mall in Georgia
- 23 miles to Marietta
- 25 miles to downtown Atlanta
About the areas: Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta United, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium. Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence. Private schools available.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.