Full Time ObGyn Job Tampa, FL
OBGYN Opportunity in Tampa Suburb
10 miles to downtown Tampa
25 miles to Lakeland
40 miles to Bradenton
50 miles to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
A women's health practice serving the greater Tampa Bay area is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their group.
- The team currently consists of 8 OBGYN's and 3 NP's.
- This practice has an OB hospitalist team, so hospital call will be back-up only on a 1:10 rotation.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or experienced physician to join an exceptional organization in a growing community.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN
- Must hold or have ability to obtain an unencumbered Florida Medical License
- Training and/or experience in robotic and laparoscopic surgery
- MGMA base salary
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- The Central Florida, west coast community boasts temperatures and clear skies that typically make it possible to enjoy outdoor activities year-round. That means playing golf and tennis, going fishing and boating or enjoying cycling and running with only a slight seasonal change of wardrobe. Also, there is SO much to do here!
- The range of world class performers who appear in the Tampa Bay area throughout the year is an impressive list that includes top opera singers to rock stars, touring productions of hit Broadway shows to professional dance companies and classical musicians to kings and queens of comedy.
- In terms of our educational excellence, County School District ranks 8th in the nation, serving some 200,000 pre-kindergarten through college while offering a selection of programs designed to enrich and enhance the educational experience.
- Professional Sports, NASL Tampa Bay Rowdies, NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NHL Tampa Bay Lightning, and MLB Tampa Bay Rays, are all nearby.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.