Full Time Family Practice Job IN
Southern Indiana, IN
|Family Medicine Opportunity in Indiana|
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Call: Shared call amongst group:
- Call starts Friday – Monday, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Rotating Holiday call
- Join 1 other Family Medicine physician and 3 APPs in an established group.
- Average outpatient volume: 20 – 24 patients per day
- Each physician has dedicated medical assistant
- Telehealth visits are being offered
- Lab and x-ray on site
- Collegial team
- Competitive compensation, including IG, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- 45 miles to Indianapolis
- 70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
- 4 hours to Chicago
- Easy access to metropolitan areas
- About the area: a desirable location to live and work. It boasts a reasonable cost of living and is family-friendly with great schools, parks, outdoor activities and social outlets.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.