Full Time Primary Care Job New York, NY
Outpatient Opportunities in NYC
10 miles to Queens & Manhattan
15 miles to Brooklyn
25 miles to Stamford
Join a stable ~25 year old private Multispecialty group of 400 Providers in 30 Outpatient Centers & Urgent Care offices providing multidisciplinary team approach care in the Bronx. Group is expanding and growing in the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Join 20 Internal Medicine Physicians already on staff. The Internal Medicine team is experienced in providing primary care services with an emphasis on healthy lifestyles and prevention. They offer a complete spectrum of care from teens to seniors, including routine and preventive health examinations, and management and treatment of chronic medical conditions. Specialists on staff.
Open to: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Med Peds, Geriatric and SNFist Physicians
- There is also an option for Urgent Care
- There is an option for Home Care
- There is an option for Hospitalist
- Nursing home opportunities in Duchess County, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens & Staten Island, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus, but not a required
- Teaching opportunities - training and clinical rotations
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO plus Holidays
- Pretax dollars transit and parking
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Loan repayment opportunity through National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Visa Sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive 20% Discount Tuition Reduction with local College
NHSC, J1 & H1B (cap exempt) visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.