Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IL
An anesthesiology physician is needed to provide coverage at an Illinois medical facility. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays with call. The locum tenens physician will work in a hand-on role, and will see trauma, regional, and OB cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified. This facility requires providers to have ACLS and BLS certifications. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an IL state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays with call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Hands-on role
- Trauma, regional, and OB
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.