Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job NC
A pulmonology/critical care physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Carolina medical facility. The provider will work 7 pm - 7 am with some call required. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 15 patients per day, and will do vent management and central lines. Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NC state medical license in-hand. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- Night shifts
- Must have NC state license
- ACLS certification required
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- 8 - 15 patients per day
- Central lines and vent management
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.