Full Time Internal Medicine Job Western, NE
alarm 1 month ago
Posted by Medicorp, Inc.
Employer Medicorp, Inc
Internal Medicine position in Nebraska - $285,000 base salary (3 year guarantee then production based)
- Hospital employed Primary care position. Mix of outpatient and nursing home patient care. Joining one physician and two APPs.
- 4 day work week 10 hour work days
- Current physician sees about 16-18 patients per day
- Hospital has 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for inpatient admissions. Internal Medicine doctors do participate in coverage for the palliative care team for inpatient services
- 10 days of call per month plus one weekend. Call is for the practices own outpatients and nursing home only.
- EPIC EMR
- Clinic has access to point of care testing for urine, blood glucose and INR. In-clinic EKG and bladder scan equipment on hand.
- J-1 and Cap-exempt H1-B visa sponsorship available now
- Hospital has a guaranteed J-1 waiver slot reserved (available for 2021 graduates now). Hospital has their own immigration attorney and 100% of costs are paid for by the hospital.
- Full benefits including, relocation, $6,000 per year for CME, dues, fees, etc. Health, dental, life, malpractice, 401K with a 4% match and PTO.
- Not-for-profit hospital located 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE.
City population of 25,000 with a service area of 140,000. 95 physicians on medical staff in about 30 specialties. City is located right off a main interstate for easy travel.
- Very safe area to live with excellent schools and economy.
- Primary care focus
- Diabetes management
- Management of patients on thrombolitics
- DOT and FAA physicals
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Advanced care planning
- Management of complex medical issues
- Care of chronic illnesses
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.