Full Time Psychiatry Job Richmond, VA
This partnership option has a competitive compensation and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, CME stipend, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match.
Richlands is one of the most peaceful towns in Virginia. It is located within the mountains of southwest Virginia and along the banks of the Upper Fork of the Clinch River. Many of the local attractions reflect the unique culture of the Appalachian Mountains. The town also offers multiple outdoor and recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth, we can match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership option in 2 years
- All adult patients
- 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient
- Monday through Friday
- Very light call
- BE if within 3 years of training
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.