Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Auburn, WA
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine/obstetrics physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WA state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per week
- Procedures: Basic procedures and obstetrics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.