Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job VT
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Vermont that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 5 pm and with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include general, orthopedic and block cases. For this assignment, you need to have an active VT medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new VT medical license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: General, including orthopedic cases and blocks
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.