Full Time Radiology Job Erie, PA
They need a physician to support the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no weekends or call. Applicants are required to be board certified with a fellowship in breast imaging. A PA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan with match.
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there are lots to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2680097.
- Excellent compensation package with productivity incentives for even greater income potential
- Up to $100K sign-on bonus
- Monday to Friday with no weekends
- No weekends, travel, holidays, or call
- Great work-life balance
- H-1B supported
- Breast imaging fellowship required
- Excellent location for outdoor enthusiasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.