Full Time ObGyn Job Fort Payne, AL
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a delightful location in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, livable, and welcoming with a gentler way of life. You will feel at home as you find your neighbors friendly and accommodating. In addition, you will be a short drive away from Chattanooga for bigger city amenities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physician-owned and operated, 1-year partnership-track opportunity
- Group of highly respected physicians
- Practice has been serving Fort Payne for 6 decades
- Office is adjacent to the hospital campus
- Join 3 OB/GYNs, 2 pediatricians, and 3 NPs
- Experienced ultrasonography on-site
- Shared reception, exam rooms, procedure room, ultrasound, lab, and physician office
- Approximately 650 to 700 deliveries per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.