Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job AR
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Arkansas that needs a vascular surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is clinic and call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AR medical license. This assignment includes all procedures including angiograms, stints, open, and endo.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AR state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: All procedures including angiograms, stints, open, and endo.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.