Locum Tenens Oncology Job ID
Posted by CompHealth
An Idaho-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and you will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active ID state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ID medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.