Full Time Surgery Job Farmington, ME
You will receive a competitive salary, medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine's high peaks, only 45 minutes from Augusta and 90 minutes from Portland. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region. Close to 3 major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best preserved downtown's. Its walk-able Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment. Located within the vibrant downtown is the University of Maine Farmington, which provides an abundance of cultural opportunities and athletic.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- Loan repayment available
- Full scope of general surgery
- Call of 1:4, everything after is paid
- OR block time would be 1 full day and a half block another day
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Enjoy the mountains, lakes, snowmobiling, and skiing
- Located 1 hour and 30 minutes to Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.