Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Mexico. You must be comfortable running codes. The assignment schedule includes rounding and call and the physician will see 4 to 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification. You need to have an active NM state license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: Rounding and call
- Caseload: 4 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Run codes, no other procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.