Full Time Neurology Job Bangor, ME
A physician with experience and/or training with neurology sub-specialties like epilepsy, headache, movement, MS, neuromuscular, neurophysiology, sleep, and/or stroke is highly desired. There is also the option to work as a neurohospitalist.
The ideal candidate will have an active Maine medical license, but CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one if needed. They will sponsor H-1B and 2022 J-1 visas.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive an option for 100% student loan repayment. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, 40 days of PTO that includes CME time, a $5K CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity to practice in a picturesque setting in Coastal Maine, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer job #2680442.
- Join 10 other neurologists in a collegial setting
- Ability to practice sub-specialization
- 100% student loan repayment plan
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work-life balance
- The nursing staff and PAs here are amazing
- Hospital-employed with salary and full benefits
- Will sponsor H-1B visas and 2022 J-1 visas
- Bangor has great schools, family friendly communities, and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.