Full Time Thoracic Surgery Job PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME days and stipend, a 403(b) tax shelter and pension plan, and paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Student loan repayment available
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance and more
- 100% thoracic surgery practice
- Surgeons specialize in the minimally invasive treatment of thoracic and foregut diseases
- Robot on-site
- Must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing training
- Fellowship trained in thoracic surgery
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.