Locum Tenens Oncology Job WV
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in West Virginia seeks a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable working 60% oncology and 40% hematology. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 15 to 18 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current WV state license. Physicians who don't hold a current WV medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 to 18 patients per day
- Procedures: 60% oncology/40% hematology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.