Outstanding Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon Alongthe Gulf Coast
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aMohs Surgeonto join a thriving practice in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
This highly successful practice (in an incredible location!) is eager to welcome a skilled Mohs Surgeon to their team. Work alongside a reputable physician and mid-level practitioner and quickly establish yourself as the Mohs provider in the area!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Provide an equal mix of General Medical Dermatology and Mohs procedures (Do not need to be Fellowship-Trained)
- Expect to see 40 patients on average per day with 40 Mohs cases per week -forecasted growth!
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, CME, 401K, PTO, and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Excellent referral network for Mohs Surgery
- On-site Mohs lab
- Superior support staff consisting of a Mohs Tech, Medical Assistants and Administrative Professionals
Fort Walton Beach is a beautiful community that sits in the Florida Panhandle. This lively college town is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and unique, thriving businesses.
Enjoy the area's southern charm and hospitality, not to mention the numerous lakes, parks, bike trails, and golf courses that make relaxing easy!
The excellent schools and low cost of living make this area perfect for raising a family. Plus, Florida hasnostate income tax!
A few area attractions include:
- Air Force Armament Museum
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
- Fort Walton Beach Flea Market
- Wild Willy's Adventure Zone
- and so much more!
There is so much to do and see. You'll be hard-pressed to run out of fun for the whole family! And when you're ready to get away for a bit, just head to the nearby Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For further information regarding this unique opportunity,contact Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 Ext. 150or email your confidential CV to
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!