Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job NY
We have an opportunity in New York for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work 40-hours per week plus weeknight and weekend call. The locum tenens physician will see general, OB, and trauma cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active NY medical license. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 40-hour work week with call
- NY license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Must be board certified
- General, OB, and trauma cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.