Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job WI
We have an opportunity in Wisconsin for a pulmonology/critical care physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts with call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Boarded or non-boarded candidates are welcome to apply. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour shifts with call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Boarded or non-boarded providers welcome
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Bronchs, lines, thoracentesis, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.