Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job PA
A vascular surgery physician is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will be on call during the coverage period. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 10 patients per day seeing open and endovascular cases, and conscious sedation skills are required. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Call coverage
- PA license required
- ACLS certification
- Board certified or board eligible
- 5 - 10 patients per day
- Open and endovascular procedures
- Conscious sedation skills required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.