Locum Tenens Family Practice Job AK
A new opportunity for a locum tenens family practice physician is now available in Alaska. The facility needs a provider to work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with possible call responsibilities. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 8 - 15 patients per day of all ages. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- 8 - 15 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.