Full Time Family Practice Job Syracuse, NY
Syracuse Area Post-Acute Care Practice - Compensation starting at $225,000
Earn total compensation starting at $225,000 with this group in Syracuse, New York! Provide quality compassionate care in alarge busy skilled nursing facility. Care for high acuity patients within a recently renovated sub-acute unit and long-termresidential floors. This is a wonderful opportunity to serve the seniors of our community looking to regain their independence!
Enjoy a consistent Monday through Friday daytime schedule with opportunity for flexibility. This job opening is an excellentchoice for any physician seeking a rewarding practice opportunity outside of the hospital and/or clinic with great potentialfor work-life balance!
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinicians call group
- Gherimed EHR
- Medical directorship opportunity
- Access to the clinician wellness program and referral program
- Full benefits including health, vision and dental coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the groups Institute as well as courses through a partnership with AMDA
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Practice with confidence as a member of the group's national Patient Safety Organization
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds.Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington.
Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or he Finger Lakes! A top-division,minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect forthrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division | Syracuse University Orange.Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in
exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.