Full Time Orthopedic Sports Medicine Job Portland, ME
A progressive, high-volume Orthopedic team is in search of a fellowship trained be/bc Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to complete their practice that manages fracture care and emergency trauma in southern & central Maine. This Mass General affiliated group is located near Portland and provides services in 5 offices throughout the Central Maine region.
- Well-established, innovative group of orthopedic providers (including two Trauma Surgeons)
- Work out of one hospital (Level II trauma center) that sees 50,000 patient visits/year
- Deliver Adult Reconstructive/TJR services & perform orthopedic cases in an on-site ASC
- On-site ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME, and Occupational Hand Therapy
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly earning compensation plan with incentives
- $50,000 loan repayment
- Relocation Assistance or Bonus option
- 7 weeks PTO
- 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
- Teaching option
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four-season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community. Located 2 hours from Boston, 3 hours from Providence, and 3.5 hours from Hartford.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.