Full Time Orthopedic Spine Job Portland, ME
A well-established, collegial group of orthopedic providers is welcoming a fellowship-trained be/bc Spine Surgeon to their progressive practice! You will be joining an experienced spine team consisting of a Spine/TJR Surgeon and two Interventional Physiatrists that work out of one hospital (Level II trauma center) and have 3 offices located throughout the Central Maine region.
- Orthopedic cases take place at a two-room ambulatory surgery center or in the hospital-based OR?s
- Onsite ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME and Occupational Hand Therapy.
- Outsourced Physical Therapy services are provided onsite
- Clinical affiliation with Mass General Hospital
Compensation & Benefits
- High range compensation plan
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Top-of-the-line benefits package
- 7 weeks PTO
- $50,000 tuition loan reimbursement:
- 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four-season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community. Located 2 hours from Boston, 3 hours from Providence, and 3.5 hours from Hartford.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.