An employed team of three endocrinologists & three advanced practice providers in Champaign-Urbana is adding an additional endocrinologist to their team! The incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially sound and innovative group.
- No primary care patients
- Division includes Nutrition Services and the Diabetic Education Program
- Almost all staff members in the Diabetes Education Program
- Opportunity for academic and/or research
- Generous compensation model (base salary + production bonuses)
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- Benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, vacation/CME with expenses, and relocation
Globally connected, innovative, and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools, and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Contact: Neal Fenster