Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Onalaska, WI
A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens dermatology coverage. The provider will work 4 - 5 days per week, but candidates with three days of availability may be considered. The locum tenens provider will perform MOHS, cuts, closures, embedding, and relaxing. Candidates must be board certified with MOHS fellowship training. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 4 - 5 days per week of availability preferred
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified with MOHS fellowship training
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.