Full Time Anesthesia Job Brooksville, FL
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
OB Anesthesiology?Opportunity in?Brooksville, Florida
Oak Hill Hospital has an immediate opening for a fellowship trained OB anesthesiologist for the Greater Tampa Bay metropolitan area.
- Must be licensed to work in Florida
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Call expectations: one weekday per week and one weekend per month
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general and OB.
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of eight weeks per year
- Employed opportunity offering generous salary
- Full benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350-bed facility
- Hernando Countys only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- GME program which includes family medicine, internal medicine and transitional year programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36-bed ICU
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center; comprehensive Womens Imaging Center with digital mammography
Brooksville?is?an hour north of Tampa along what?local residents?call Floridas Nature Coast.?Rich with history and old-world charm, its also a great place to visit for camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. The Withlacoochee State Forest also offers some of the best hiking?and biking trails in the country. For the golf enthusiast,?the World Woods Golf Club is a?vaunted 36-hole golf paradise in rural Brooksville?and?offers visitors a chance to play the?nationally-ranked?Pine Barrens course.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.