Locum Tenens Surgery Job Winchester, VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts with no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a new VA license before this assignment begins; any interested physician can apply.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.