Locum Tenens ObGyn Job ID
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Idaho-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active ID state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new ID license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 24-hour pager call and you will see 6 patients per shift on average.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Caseload: 6 patients per shift
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.