Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that needs a rheumatologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 4:30 pm, no call, and you will see 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with an active WI medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.