You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of PTO in addition to all major holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established clinic with waiting outpatient base
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Each clinic offers something a little different
- Live in Lexington a rural location, your choice
- Strong clinical support staff
- Above-the-mean compensation and benefits
- Resident stipend and loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail