This employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME and $4.5K, 403(b) retirement plans, a pension plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Louisiana area. This large waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus RVUs
- Busy clinic at a well-respected hospital
- 12-hour shifts
- 5 days of CME plus $4.5K
- Excellent benefits
- Hospital has other perks, teaching if requested, inpatient, outpatient, extra shifts
- Academic affiliation
- Located in a metro city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail