Locum Tenens ObGyn Job NY
Posted by CompHealth
A New York-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 9 am to 5 pm, with 1:2 call, and you will see 30 patients per day.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE or none required
- License: Active New York state license needed
- Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.