Full Time Psychiatry Job RI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance and, generous PTO and vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME with allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% inpatient adult addiction staff position
- Psych beds and dual diagnosis beds
- Occasional shared weekday call rotation
- No weekend call
- Occasional ER work and consults
- Addition experience is necessary
- Must have a Suboxone waiver or be able to get one
- Must become BC within 3 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.