Locum Tenens Oncology Job WV
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in West Virginia. You must be comfortable with bone marrow biopsy procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with an active WV medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active West Virginia state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Bone marrow biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.