You will receive a competitive compensation plus bonuses and student loan repayment. You will also be provided 7 days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance, a retirement plan, health and child care coverage, dental plan and vision care coverage, vacation/holidays/sick days, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this South Carolina town with a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. The town has been named one of the nation's top 100 Best Communities for Young People to live in. You will be only a short drive away from famous beaches on the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $75K in bonuses paid plus $50K in loan repayment every 2 years
- Health and child care coverage plus flexible spending accounts
- Federal Tort Claims Act Malpractice
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Average 20 patients per day
- Must be BC, unless recent resident
- Great location with a short drive to the beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail