Locum Tenens Pathology Job MA
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Massachusetts is currently in search of a pathologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with surgical biopsies and resections. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and with call. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active MA medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Surgical biopsies and resections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.