Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Latham, NY
You will be joining a well-established practice that is part of the largest physician-owned multispecialty organization in the Capital District of New York. You will collaborate with surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, and primary care physicians to provide the best patient care. The practice offers on-site infusion, laboratory, and imaging services.
This position offers generous medical benefits, CME allowance, and a retirement plan with match, malpractice with tail, sign-on bonus, and potential for regular bonuses. You must be board certified or board eligible in both hematology and oncology. Compensation commensurate with experience.
The practice is located in Latham, NY which is in the Greater Capital District of central New York State. Enjoy outdoor activities, with close proximity to NYC, Boston, and Montreal. The area offers a variety of entertainment options, including state parks, historic theaters, and outdoor venues.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2679875.
- Generous compensation package
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Join an established multispecialty group in central New York
- Permanent, FTE with collegial group of surgeons, radiation oncologists, and radiologists
- Take over for a retiring physician
- Strong support staff and resources
- Metro area with a nearby airport
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.