Full Time Psychiatry Job Stamford, CT
This opportunity has a competitive salary plus production bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO plus 9 sick days, 10 paid holidays plus 2 personal days, relocation assistance, a sign-on, LTD and STD, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice on the Gold Coast of Connecticut. Stamford is just 30 minutes from Manhattan and one of the most affluent areas of the country. There are tons of restaurants and clubs, excellent shopping, theaters, galleries, and top ranked schools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position
- 100% outpatient service
- Child/adolescent need
- Interest working with substance abuse population
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No on-call requirements
- Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Just a short drive to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.