Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
alarm 9 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Hematology/Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Texas Transplant Physician Group, located in San Antonio, Texas, is seeking an experienced bone marrow transplant physician to join our group.
- Board certified in hematology, oncology and bone marrow transplant
- Fellowship completion in transplantation
- Texas license eligible
- Will join four physicians and four APPs
- Employed opportunity
- Call is 1:5
- Competitive compensation and recruitment package to include benefits and CME
About Methodist Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant Program:
- The Methodist Hospital Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program is the only adult program in San Antonio and the only FACT accredited program of its kind in South Texas and one of the clinically busier in the country
- Since the programs founding in 1993, the expert medical staff have completed over 4,000+ marrow transplants, ranking us among the most experienced programs in the nation
- Our program was the first in North America to be accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- The Adult BMT Program is fully supported with dedicated outpatient clinic / procedure space, eight RN coordinators, dedicated BMT outpatient nurses, state-of-the-art cell therapy lab, photopheresis services, and an experienced, and compassionate BMT-dedicated staff set in a 12-bed HEPA-filtered transplant unit in Methodist Hospital
- The TTI program offers a robust clinical research portfolio, including HCT and IECT studies, supported by research RNs and data management teams
- We are members of the Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Network, the nations largest blood cancer transplant network, which offers ample opportunity for collaboration with peers on research, quality and clinical best practices
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.