HCA Healthcare’s JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, Florida is seeking a board certified cardiovascular surgeon capable of doing complex/high risk cases to join our exceptional team.
- Must be US board certified in cardiac surgery
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post-fellowship practice experience is required
- Must be capable of doing complex/high risk cases
- Experience in Heart Failure, TAVR, CABG, VAD, AFIB, etc.
- Interest in doing some thoracic cases is a plus
- Interest in building a heart transplant program
- Extensive research background is highly preferred
- 1:3 call coverage
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Largest heart program in South FL with 700 open heart cases annually
- Top 2 TAVR program in FL with 250 cases annually
- 10 open research trials
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package including health, 401k, ESPP, malpractice insurance, etc.
About JFK Medical Center – Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 1,200 medical staff providers, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, and Behavioral Health.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.