Premier group is looking for a gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
- Board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship preferred
- 2021 fellow and/or practicing gastroenterologist who has interest in utilizing their EUS/ERCP skillset
- Opportunity for GI to do 250+ advanced cases/year
- Call schedule will be 1:4 with addition of new provider
- Schedule of 50% office and 50% procedures
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic and TriStar Greenview:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers.
- Practice is located in South Central Kentucky Bowling Green, KY
- Gastroenterology group consists of four gastroenterologists and six clinical providers
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
- TriStar Greenview opened its brand new state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center in August 2020. This 17,000 sq ft space located in the MOB includes 7 procedures rooms, 20 preparatory and recovery bays, private family consult room and a family waiting lounge. This new unit is the regions only center with advanced automated cleaning and storage system developed by Cantel Medical Company to provide a no touch workflow.
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.