Capital Regional Medical Center seeks an exceptional family medicine physician to join their successful Capital Regional Medical Group in their satellite office locations.
- Board eligible / board certified
- New grads are welcome
- Ability to do minor in-office procedures including sutures and lacerations
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric patients
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Traditional office hours, Monday - Friday
- Capital Regional Medical Group is a well-established, employed practice with additional providers and APP support.
- The practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community and provides quality and convenient care to patients
- On-site CLIA waived lab as well as imagining with x-ray capability and team
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- Capital Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 emergency services as well as bariatric, behavioral health, cancer, orthopaedic/spine, heart and vascular centers and chest pain center w/ PCI
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities, seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of Americas 100 Best Hospitals for orthopaedic surgery
- $23M comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Floridas most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."